Sunday, July 12, 2009

Menu Plan Monday




Last week went pretty well and I hope to finish my ingredients list this week. I also hope to post a few of the recipes that I've been making soon. Most things, I don't have a recipe for because they are passed down from my family or I make them up every time I make them.


This week will be a little different because we are headed to the lake to meet up with some old high school friends and their families. So on Friday and Saturday I am only responsible for part of the meal. On Wednesday we will be having Breakfast for dinner. I love doing that! Also, I would usually split my Enchiladas to make two meals for my family and freeze one for later, but since we will be sharing I won't do that this time around.


On to the menu:




Monday: Pot Roast, Potatoes and Carrots


Tuesday: Grilled Pork Chops, Corn on Cob and Pasta Salad


Wednesday: Eggs, Bacon, Grits and Toast


Thursday: BBQ Sandwiches (Using leftover roast), Potato Salad, Chips


Friday: Salad


Saturday: Garlic Beef Enchiladas - these are a little bit of work, but so worth it.
What's on your menu this week?

1 comment:

  1. Man, I should throw out my weeks menu and use yours.

    Just to let you know I have a giveaway on my blog theprovidentwoman.com

    ReplyDelete