Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Works For Me Wednesday

So most of you may already know this, but a ten year old at church showed me this a few months ago and it has become very helpful.

I own an iPod Touch. And did you know that if you press the power button on top and the home button that is front and center at the same time and release quickly you can take a picture of whatever you are looking at on your iPod screen? Go try it right now, I'll wait.

How cool is this! My poor Mister! I keep taking pictures of things I want him to do and emailing them to him. When I decided I wanted to do this to my hallway I snapped some photos of my inspiration and sent them his way. I cannot wait for my birthday and Christmas roll around so I can send him screenshots of all sorts of goodies.

So am I the only one who did not know this?

For more great tips check out We Are THAT Family.

5 comments:

  1. Aha! Works on an iphone too! I did NOT know this! Very neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea! Thanks so much for enlightening me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So this is how my two year-old has been taking random pictures with my iPod! (I have been trying to figure this out for over a year!) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just learned how to do this the other day too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a cool thing to know! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete