Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Couponing




I love saving money. Who doesn't? Over the past year I have totally changed the way I use coupons. I have always used coupons, but now I am an extreme couponer. I used to only buy what I needed for the next two weeks, now I stockpile groceries and household items.



Here are a few examples of why I love couponing.


I got all the above groceries, plus an unpictured bag of 50lbs. dog food, at Publix and Kroger. I paid $30.12.



These are from Publix, Kroger and CVS. I paid $11.96 for all this and I got $27 in ECB to spend on my next trip to CVS.



Last night I bought 20 (12oz.) bags of frozen veggies, 2 tubes mascara, 6 ramen type noodles, 2 boxes of Smart Balance Butter sticks, 2 YoPlus yogurt 4 packs, 3 cans Publix cream of mushroom soup, small jar of pickle spears, Ritz crackers and Crackerful Crackers. I paid $3.07. Half of that was tax.





Check out my favorite sites for couponing!
Southern Savers - Jenny's site is very organized and tells you exactly what coupons to use. And you can print your shopping list directly from her site!
I Heart Publix - this site gives weekly deals just like Southern Savers, but she often adds unadvertised deals that she finds in the store.
Coupon Mom - I use this site to search for unadvertised deals as well.
Money Saving Mom - Crystal has lots of great deals as well as inspiring posts on being frugal.
What are your favorite couponing sites?



No comments:

Post a Comment